Logo Dynamo is seeking Super Hero Social Media Interns!
This is a volunteer opportunity for those currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. Hours are flexible and working offsite is encouraged. The ideal candidate(s) will possess strong communication and analytical capabilities and demonstrate tech-savvy Social Media Marketing skills that will represent the true voice of the company and our clients. Interns will work with us to research, plan, and execute a social media strategy for building community awareness and customer engagement. We are willing to invest resources in recruitment, mentoring, and training because we understand the importance of creative talent.
- Daily use of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels by posting updates, engaging conversations and discussions, and increasing the number of followers.
- Create and deploy outreach campaigns on Facebook and Twitter to attract new followers.
- Attend meetings and share insights into the performance of our social media efforts.
- Brainstorm marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Creative self-starter who likes to take initiatives and get things done on a timeline.
- Experts in using and managing mainstream social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Solid understanding of social media marketing best practices as well as Public Relations.
- This is a volunteer opportunity for those currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. Hours are flexible and working offsite is encouraged.